[Northkeep] Battlemoor Gift Basket Thank Yous

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 07:40:47 PDT 2010

Your Excellency:

Thank you for your kind words... but I must protest -- I can only set
standards for myself.  :)  It was fun to work on and I got a LOT of
help doing so.  Each contribution really made a huge impact on the
finished project.  All those who generously donated of their time
deserve the praise.

- zubeydah