[Northkeep] Need info on Sunfest Demo

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 06:49:46 PDT 2010

Your Grace - I believe most of your questions were answered in Voislava's

(Begin pasted excerpt)
We will be there this Friday through Sunday, the 4th- the 6th.

Friday times: 3pm-dark (the festival won't stop Friday or Saturday night
until 11pm, but the craft booths shut down at dark)

Saturday times: 10am-dark

Sunday times: 10am-5pm

For those who have been with us before, we will be located in the spot we've
had in previous years. It is a great spot in the trees by the creek. Yay for
shade! Here is a map of the park, we are the only non-profit on the right
side of the creek with the Frisbee dogs. You can see our square in the trees
to the left of the Sunfest logo. Also in that link are the directions to the
park itself when you get into Bartlesville.

http://www.bartlesvillesunfest.org/trans.htm

Those coming will have to park in the general parking area and walk into the
park. No one is allowed to drive into the park itself, so to get armor and
such down to our area, we will have a pull cart available to use for
transport. The earlier you can make it the better for parking.  (End pasted
excerpt)

I believe that I remember there are bathrooms on site but I don't recall how
far away they are from things so I would not count on having a place to
change.  Generally people bring their own coolers as far as drinks go, and
it sounds like Chemin Noir will at least have water on hand for the
fighters.  We generally like to put out a display of things that are
handmade etc., sometimes reference books.  Space is generally limited so
smaller things work better.

Mercedes