[Northkeep] FW: CALONTIR Digest - 15 Jun 2010 to 16 Jun 2010 (#2010-167)

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Wed Jun 16 05:25:06 PDT 2010

How interesting.

---
Re: Henry V on trial for murder

Since it's the week of Henry's at Lilies I thought this would be fun to bring up on the list for those of us stuck at home.

There was a moot trial rebroadcast on CSpan Saturday where the "French"  brought charges against the "English" for Henry V's order to kill the French prisoners at Agincourt. It was presided over by justices from the supreme court and appellant courts. Shakespeare's "Henry V" was used as the document of record for the arguments.

It was very entertaining and insightful to rules of war at the time of Henry V. Has anyone else seen this?