[Northkeep] ISO A& S officer

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 23:17:10 PDT 2010

greetings
 your grace, as to being able to teach a class at chemin noir's event, you
would have to contact the autocrat for the event to find out about adding a
class to the schedule.
but northkeep does have an upcoming event that is perfect for such a class,
( or classes )
winter kingdom is always searching for new classes and people to teach them
; )
as for teaching a class at fighter practice or grub and garb, you would have
to speak to the knights marshal or the hospitaler respectively.
happy day of birth in advance !!
have you considered possibly teaching this class as part of a newcommers
class ? ( classes )

may you observe only enough ugliness in life to remind you of the beauty
that surrounds you ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur