[Northkeep] Sunfest Demo

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:50:22 PDT 2010

Sorry it took me a little bit to get back with you on this. Yes, we will have a double roped section, but I think we have it covered without borrowing the list field from Northkeep. Same with the tables and waterbearing supplies. Thanks for mentioning these things again, however just in case. :)

Best!

Voislava

Tara Alexander