[Northkeep] In need of a lawyer

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:40:38 PDT 2010

Check with the Tulsa County Bar Association and the Oklahoma Bar Association.  Lawyers must do a certain number of pro bono hours every year, and many do it through their Bar Associations.

I don't know if the Better Business Bureau or the Mayor's Action Line has any legal resources, but you might check their websites.

The Tulsa World periodically (no pun intended) puts out a list of social agencies offering all kinds of services.  You might see if they have an online version.

If one of the friends is a woman, contact Resonance, the Tulsa Women's resource organization.  They don't provide the services directly, but can put you in contact with someone who does.

Good luck.

Talana