[Northkeep] A day to honor

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 10:17:40 PDT 2010

Well said.

Proud Papa of three,
William

________________________________
From: Jerry & Teresa <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sun, June 20, 2010 10:03:41 AM
Subject: [Northkeep] A day to honor

Greetings All,

Too often the father stands quietly forgotten and all too often mothers
receive the praises for their children but if it were not for our fathers
doing their part we would not be who we are today. Good or Bad ever dad
contributes in their own way. Some are proud, some are difficult, and some
are loving but whether they will ever admit it or not everyone of them is
proud and every father in their own way loves their child. So for all of you
who take up the role of father however you came by it may this day honor
you. Who and where ever you are our fathers deserve our thanks.

Most kindly

Ian