[Northkeep] Office Furniture For Sale

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:45:55 PDT 2010

FREE!

If you want them, come and get them. They have to be out of the office
by tomorrow night.

Despite the valiant efforts of JP, Charles, Nick, and Drew tonight,
our truck still isn't running so I can't take them anywhere.

Gilyan

--
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney