[Northkeep] Baronial Fun Stuff for Saturday

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 15:45:19 PDT 2010

Well looks like I will be working tomarrow. The new company that picks up recycling for the city has really dropped the ball. So we are answering complaints tomarrow and picking up recyling.

Thorvald

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.