[Northkeep] [Wiesenfeuer] Boy Garb shirt Patterns Size 10-12

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Tue Mar 30 11:04:14 PDT 2010

    Here is a link to a lovely site with directions to easily draft your own pattern, and an on line work sheet that lets you feed in the measurements and it does all the calculations for you.  It is really easy to follow, but if you have any questions please email or phone me because I have used this method to make several tunics.

http://www.virtue.to/articles/tunic_worksheet.html-----

In Service,
Genevria