[Northkeep] Bartlesville Sunfest-Castellan

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Mon Mar 1 20:25:22 PST 2010

Your Grace

Sunfest is an annual Arts/Crafts/Entertainment/Food Event in Bartlesville.
It is held in one of our loveliest parks (Sooner Park). Years ago Northkeep,
along with some Calontir SCA'rs (we're only a hop and a skip from the border)
were one of the groups putting on a demo.  A few years ago we did a demo (2003,
2004?) just before Castellan started occurring on the same weekend.
Many people have asked us why we hadn't come back.  We used to have fighter
practice (back when we had more fighters)at the same park.
Since you haven't seen much of our area of the Kingdom I hope you'll be able
to come.

Aoife

On Tue Mar  2  3:14 , 'willowdewisp at juno.com' <willowdewisp at juno.com> sent: