[Northkeep] boy scout demo

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Mar 2 19:55:07 PST 2010

greetings

i really hate to have to do this, but i'm going to have to back out of the boy scout demo, seems my 90+ year old grandmothers toilet is spewing water all over the place, ( 3 guesses who gets to drive to wagner to repair / replace said toilet ?? )and saturday is the soonest i can get off work to do said repairs / replacement.
good luck, sounds like there will still be plenty of people going to this one .

if anyone has sent me an e-mail in the last 3 days, i will get to it probably wed.as i'm finaly able to stay out of bed for more than an hour, really nasty bug : (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur