[Northkeep] List of suggested gifts for East Kingdom

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Mar 7 11:56:23 PST 2010

How are you doing for the East realm baskets. If has something and just needs to bring the info together for the doc I would be willing to help. I don't think it has to a big paper just something. IF you lend me the data I will put it in a simple form for you. On the other hand you have something but no data right now and no time to go to the library I would be willing to go to the Library and gather date. ( the doc told me I was doing too much and no work for me for a week.
willow