[Northkeep] Two questions ?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Mar 7 13:12:26 PST 2010

greetings

as of my last info, there will be fighter practices in march. with the
exception of march 17 , that practice is cancelled for gulfwar, but we will
still need vollunteers to help clean the vfw on that date , as per our
agreement with the them .

havn't heard about any gw pitty parties  , or too broke to go to war revels
planned .
but i may just be out of the loop, been very ill and still trying to catch
up on things..

dont have a clue as to how many are departing to war, and how many are
staying to defend the barony from any ruffians , or other outlaws  ; )

on a personal note, willow, thanx to ld. cian ( whos a better stringer than
i am ) your bow is ready to shoot , as soon as you get some arrows, or if
you come to practice, we have loaner arrows you can use here till your new
arrows are made .
( this would also be a good place to speak with different fletchers towards
that end ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur