[Northkeep] Last Minute Gulf Wars Stuff

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:37:08 PST 2010

Greetings,

To those of you checking your email while sewing and packing and loading for
war, I have been advised we should bring rakes.  There are pine cones all
over our camping area and we will need to clear them out of the way before
setting up tents.  Speaking of setting up tents, I have information about
the general size and shape of our camping area and hope to have the tent
configuration pretty well done by the time I get through gate Sunday
morning.  For anyone who gets through gate before me and gets to the land
first - please wait to set up your tent until I get there and mark the space
off.  I know everyone is eager to get everything set up and started, but
there will be stuff I need to do first.  While you wait (it shouldn't be
long) you can help greatly by starting to clear the ground of pine cones and
such, killing the ants, etc.

Thanks everyone, I'll now let you get back to sewing and packing and all
that good stuff.  Drive safe and I'll see you at WAR!

Ayla