[Northkeep] Home Safe

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 23 07:49:44 PDT 2010

Now that everyone is home as safe as they can be...does anyone have any good stories to tell about Gulf War?

Seeing some of the pictures posted you can clearly see that the North and Northkeep were in the thick of things on the battlefield. I know that one of our own was the Rapier General...and there is of course all the fun nightlife at the war, the amazing shoping, and oh so much more.  If you have a tell about any aspect of your war please share it with those of us unfortunate enough to be stuck here at home.

Kindly
Ian