[Northkeep] no practice (of any kind) for me

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 12:53:46 PDT 2010

To anyone I told I would be at fighter practice this week-- I lied. Well, really I didn't LIE, I meant to be there, but unfortunately the injury to my knee that I sustained at war has gotten so painful that I won't be able to attend. I am going to to orthopedic surgeon in an hour and will know more later but the extreme pain and funky colors (new as of today) don't bode well.

In a related request-- if any of you all are experienced soccer players/coaches and would like to step in and assist me with my U8-Boys team for the rest of the season please contact me off-list.

Zahava

"You did not lose your marbles-- I ate them. nom nom nom"

PS. To those who don't know, I wasn't fighting... I was hammering in a vicious tent stake on the very first day and didn't get to fight at all.