[Northkeep] off topic- in search of used atv disc harrow ?

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:59:11 PDT 2010

I don't think you'll find a disc harrow that will attach to an ATV. If it is
something you won't need often, you might check into renting one for the
time you'll need it.

Amanda Blackwolf
who is in the market for a small tractor

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM, ld.blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:

> greetings
>
> i find myself bound to locate a used atv disc harrow at a  decent price.
> does anyone happen to know if such a critter even exists ??
> could someone point me in the right direction? ( i hate getting run over
> form behind ; )
> thanx in advance = )
> Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
> Arthur

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/