[Northkeep] PSA - Job openings

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Thu Mar 25 07:44:00 PDT 2010

Hello folks.

Oddly enough, even though the aviation industry is still down, FSI is hiring.  If any of you are interested or know someone who might be, go to: www.flightsafety.com<http://www.flightsafety.com>  select "careers" then "search jobs" and fill in the blanks.  It'll give you a list of openings, pick on each to see the details.

The current listing is for:

Contract support analyst - Military projects so any experience dealing with the DOD is a plus.

Software Engineer - Product Support  These are the guys who deal with our OS, drivers, source safe, Perl scripts, etc.

Software Engineer - Navigation and Visuals  Handles simulation of the aircraft nav equipment and integration of the visual system.  Typically  we hire Electrical Engineers, Aero Engineers, and Comp Sci types for this.

Software Engineer - Instructors Station group   Writes and supports the man/machine interface for the simulators.  Some graphics skills helpful.