[Northkeep] off topic- in search of used atv disc harrow ?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Mar 25 08:33:12 PDT 2010

greetings

finding all kinds that will attach to an atv, but mostly in the $700.00 to
$1200.00 price range. and all new .
havent found one so far that was used ; (
so far the savings fund from all involved is right at $500.00
problem with renting is have to haul it all the way out past salisaw, and
back for several weekends .
so probably just as cheap to purchase : /

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur