[Northkeep] upcoming events

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Mar 27 10:23:16 PDT 2010

greetings
christopher, if this has already been posted my apologies, i dig through
aprox 100 emails sometimes twice a day, so some things may fall between the
cracks ; )
we ( northkeep ) meet the last monday of every month
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/meetings.htm#pop
that means our populace meeting is this coming monday night ; )
every wed ( almost )  ( heavy ,rapier, social ), 1st monday of the month (
fiber arts , a & s ) , and every sunday ( almost ) thrown weapons , archery
.
we ( sca ) have events all year long, and around the globe ; )
welcome to northkeep , ansteorra !!

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur