[Northkeep] Demo info

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 04:43:18 PST 2010

We r confirmed for April 3rd @ I.G.C @7th and memorial from 9-6. I will have our times and other pertinent info out soon to the list. I just got the final nod from the church. They are very excited and intrested. This is the spring festival for them and expect a good turnout. Stay tuned for times and other things.

In service,
William of Northkeep
Deputy hospitaler