[Northkeep] Autocrats and Feastocrats

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:22:06 PDT 2010

Chemin Noir is now taking bids for the autocrat and feastocrat positions for our event in the fall. If you are interested in one of these roles, please contact me off-list. We will be working within the parameters of a specific theme, so please keep this in mind as you bid. We are keeping the theme under wraps for now so as not to ruin the suprise, but if you are interested we can reveal more to you then.

Thanks everyone!

Voislava

Tara Alexander

Seneschal of Chemin Noir