[Northkeep] Home from Gulf Wars

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Mar 21 13:10:38 PDT 2010

greetings

while i am not surprised by the skill and grace shown by ansteorra's top
archers , the the ap dewi clan and my arcarius are all known for these
things as well  ; )
it is good to know that  that their royal magesties have now witnessed first
hand some of the amazing skill currently  motivating archers all over the
kingdom  to practice as much , and shoot as well as the archers of northkeep
!!!!!

VIVAT !!!!! and WELL DONE !!!  NORTHKEEP ARCHERS !!

sorry i had to miss it : (

did both samuel and adelaide get their kings archers ??

( ok, so i'm a little prejudiced , 3 out of the 4 shooters for ansteorra are
my arcarius, and all 4 are from northkeep = )

does anyone else from northkeep have grand tales of  daring do ? bravery and
valor on the field? ( or off ? ) , purhaps tales of long hours spent
volunteering  time and services ??  or even tales of wonderous sights or
events that could be told to enlighten those too broke to attend this year
??

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur