[Northkeep] Prattville school demo

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 10:00:26 PDT 2010

Yeah,I'm available for this one for sure.This will make my third year there and O'boy do the kids ever have a blast.Last year the kids had made castles of all sorts,designs,colors and a massive amount of  them.The were literally all the way down the main hall of the school on tables and the floor.I look forward to this demo each time,because it truly warms my heart to see that wonder in their eyes and the passion they show for the knowledge we offer.

William of Northkeep