[Northkeep] Prattville School demo

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Sun May 2 16:27:36 PDT 2010

To the best of my knowledge I can be there with various things to display
and pass around.  I'm pretty sure I was there the first two years and I only
missed last year because as I was on my way, I was informed
my youngest brother was being born right then.  This year, I just have to
worry about that cause the next sibling isn't due until probably December ;)

Ayla
who just received the baby news last night