[Northkeep] Castellan's Youth Tourney

Brain Dead braindeadd77 at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:46:24 PDT 2010

As usual Castellan was an awesome
event. Many great fighters, bards, and artisans. The Youth Chivalric
Combat was especially fun to watch. We had 8 fighters, each of them
doing their best and fighting with chivalry and honor. Thomas ap Dui
brought home the YC champion as well as Youth Castellan while  Lady Caer Byrnes  was voted the
most honorable. The best deaths go to Henry ap Owen, always dieing with a flair and his tongue sticking out of his mouth. I would like to thank
Terick ap Owen for giving the less experienced fighters pointers on how
to kill him.  All the other youth combatants; sorry I cant remember your names; for puting on exciting shows that were well worth the time to
watch. Thanks for participating, I hope you had as much fun fighting as I did marshaling.

Conn mac Fhlaind ui Bhrian