[Northkeep] [mooneschadowe] Coronation Gate Shifts

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:02:39 PDT 2010

Friends,

It looks like Mooneschadowe could use just a tiny bit of help with gate at
Coronation.  If you have sat gate before and would be willing, please
contact Elsa directly at elsavonschammach at gmail.com  Let's give our friends
and neighbors a hand, please.

Thanks!!

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.