[Northkeep] Historical question...

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu May 20 16:41:40 PDT 2010

If I recall correctly, there were one, or possibly two attempts to start a
group in Talequah, the didn't last, then there was an attempt in Muscogee.
I believe that Eastguard was the Muscogee group, but I could well be wrong
about that.  I seem to recall that when I was Vicar I had some communication
with people in Talequah trying to get something going or keep something
going.

I think that there are some records in the northern Regional Seneschal
files, if Master Etienne has time to look through them he may be able to
tell us more.

Robert