[Northkeep] Persona at Trade day

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 12:54:03 PDT 2010

Your Grace...When you say "real Gypsy"...does that mean we should lock up our dogs and children and keep our wares and personal belongings under a very careful eye so that she does not decide these items some how belong to her and they mysteriously walk away? Just curious because I have encountered REAL Gypsies before.

Kindly
Ian