[Northkeep] Persona at Trade day

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 13:43:49 PDT 2010

Well there are other kinds of Gypsy beside Rom and not all of them are as courteous and moral as that well know group. Where I grew up in Calontir we had a family for a while who moved into an abandoned steading and took up shop. These caravan people called themselves Gypsies, and they were well known to be dog thieves and would walk away with anything at a farm that was not nailed down, the local sheriff had to visit their "residence" multiple times to liberate tools and livestock. It was not long before the pressure of local folk and the law of the land had them moving on.

As much as I know Duchess Willow to be an upstanding moral icon of matronly royalty this new women that she speaks of does not sound to me like she harbors the same standards. The query offered about this new Lady Tinker was merely an expression of concern for the continued peace and public well being of this fine Barony, its people, their property, and hard earned coin.

Kindly
Ian