[Northkeep] Persona at Trade day

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 13:50:23 PDT 2010

I would have thought you would be more concerened with northmen that abound than one lone Gypsy woman.

Thorvald, a northman that can be trusted to guard well your silver and amber.

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.