[Northkeep] Persona at Trade day

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon May 24 07:03:17 PDT 2010

No, I would not even think of vouching for anyone who would steal from anyone. The Grand Duchess Zafera is a noble person of the Rom family. If you just listen to her you will cry that someone of just good blood is reduced to peddlers existence.
I know since the Egyptians have started coming into Europe other have claimed to be them that are not of such fine character.
 Duke Boris is the most knowledgeable man I have ever met regarding horse flesh and only a gentleman can have that kind of knowledge.
But I will tell you that they are good bargainers.
Willow de Wisp