[Northkeep] Historical Question

AlannaCDP at aol.com AlannaCDP at aol.com
Wed May 26 12:18:05 PDT 2010

Dear Ian,

I keep trying to free up my schedule a bit to come and see you all and do
just that. It just seems like yesterday that I was seventeen and writing
letters  to try to find out where the SCA was, and how we could have it here.
Perhaps it is going to free itself up very soon, so that will be possible.
I have stories and pictures of so many people...a baby faced Bjorlich at 17
 (a magic age for the SCA, apparently).  I remember when Roselynde and
Talana were still in high school :)  And I remember when Her Grace first  came
to visit us at the War we held in her honor.

See you hopefully soon,

Alanna

Message: 2