[Northkeep] Prattville School demo

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun May 2 17:04:58 PDT 2010

I would love to be there but I need a ride. Could someone give me a ride, please.
I can't fight but I am a field marshall and I could come in my fighting outfit. of course a fat old women isn't very exciting. Jonathan is hurt so he can't come. I can talk about fighting.
 i have lots of arts stuff and could show various crafts. I have lots and lots of different people's SCA art and I know where the box is.
willow