[Northkeep] Castellan is almost here

wynfrith wynfrith at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 20:21:50 PDT 2010

    Hopefully you have marked your calendars and will be attending Castellan.  Rumor has it we will have record numbers from around and outside the kingdom.  Dont be the one to miss the many entertainments this event has to offer.
    If you are able, the Autocrats, and yes I am one of them, ask if you can bring any  extra tables and chairs for feast.  HE Elisabeth de Calais has overflowed the tables available and it would be a great help if you were to bring more so all who wish to be fed can sit at feast.

Wynfrith  of Mooneschadowe
I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
Stephen Hawking