[Northkeep] Castellan is almost here

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:12:21 PDT 2010

I can bring at least one 6' table if I can fit it into my car (back seat
folds down).  I also have some brass goblets and a 24" brass candlestick.
Are these appropriate to put into the awards baskets?

Franziska

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM, wynfrith <wynfrith at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     Hopefully you have marked your calendars and will be attending
> Castellan.  Rumor has it we will have record numbers from around and outside
> the kingdom.  Dont be the one to miss the many entertainments this event has
> to offer.
>     If you are able, the Autocrats, and yes I am one of them, ask if you
> can bring any  extra tables and chairs for feast.  HE Elisabeth de Calais
> has overflowed the tables available and it would be a great help if you were
> to bring more so all who wish to be fed can sit at feast.
>
> Wynfrith  of Mooneschadowe
> I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we
> can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
> Stephen Hawking

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius