[Northkeep] The Butler thanks you

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 09:47:59 PDT 2010

Thank you, everyone, for your help with checking tubs before they were reloaded into the trailer.  Also, thank you to those who found me to let me know of new items going into the trailer.  And to His Excellency for overseeing the loading.  It went smoothly.

Many who have dealt with loading and unloading the beastie have given me suggestions to improve the process.  I have added them to my extensive set of "To Do" notes.  If you have a suggestion or observation, let me know.

Recovering from a truly great event,

Talana