[Northkeep] Castellan Lost and found

wynfrith wynfrith at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 12:08:20 PDT 2010

     If something found it's way home with you, or you have anything to go in the lost and found bin, please bring it to Fighter practice on Wednesday.  If you cant, please email me and I will see what I can do to pick it up this week.  If you have lost something, email me and I will see if I have it.  I will inventory all I have tonight and post to the lists.
    Thank you all for helping me pull off a wonderful event.

Wynfrith
I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
Stephen Hawking