[Northkeep] found

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun May 16 12:50:20 PDT 2010

greetings

today is such a beautiful day that i went out and mowed the ranges ( one of my duties as rangemaster )
while mowing new areas, to improve the ranges, i found 2 lost missiles, 1 red and white fletched crossbow bolt with a 70 grain point, point painted orange. and a wooden arrow 5/ 16 shaft, 70 grain , from the cresting appears to be store bought,black and gold fletch, with yellow knock.
both shafts appear to be fairly straight ( the ones in my quiver are warped worse ) , but the laquer on both shafts is cracking, and probably needs reapplied ; )
if they are yours , please let me know, if not, they will go in the loaner box.
thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur
enjoying my 7th year as northkeeps rangemaster ; )
please come out sometime and see why northkeeps archers skills are the envy of , " well almost " everyone ; )