[Northkeep] Historical question...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 08:54:08 PDT 2010

For me it's one of those things I think that is important -- defunct and failed groups, groups that never quite made it event to basic status -- and all the old names that groups had (I know we keep some of these).  I just hate things that someone considered important vanishing into obscurity as though it
never existed.  And yes, I get frustrated by this in the real world all the time...

Marc/Diarmaid