[Northkeep] Historical question...

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu May 20 18:22:36 PDT 2010

Many of the members of the household were in Tahlequah but there were
members here in Tulsa too.  There was actually an effort about 7 or 8
years ago to consider becoming a canton and they had a name documented
for them before they decided they wanted to stay a household.  The
group name documented, if they stuck with it, would have been
Thistlewood if I remember right.  The arms idea involved a squirel and
I remember there was something faintly disturbing about the critter
but now I don't remember what.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne