[Northkeep] Persona at Trade day

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon May 24 06:48:59 PDT 2010

I don't think you have to do that because she and her husband train and trade horses with his Grace and they don't mess with areas that they do business in. But she has been known to sell magic brooms and rock relics that I question if they really came from places she claims.
She and her husband Boris are fleeing Egyptians from that horrors of the Turks. They bought papers from the Pope and the King of Hungary.
we have never had any problems with Duchess Zafera and her people but the people in Elfsea didn't like them.
Duchess Willow de Wisp