[Northkeep] Good News!!!

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu May 27 14:22:12 PDT 2010

Congratulations to her, and to you and the rest of the people that made her who she is.

I take it Laurel finally published a decision on Karl's submission? Cool. I've bee watching the LoAR page and the submissions status page, and the first only shows February (which did have the decision on Mercedes' badge) and the second shows Karl (and Evan and Keigan and, falsely, Mercedes) as still 'being decided'.