[Northkeep] This Month in Northkeep!

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 13:00:24 PDT 2010

Heavy Sigh.........
 Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
KSCA, CSS LXVIII, LPoK

snerta er vald

________________________________
From: Tamara Britton <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com>
To: The Barony of Northkeep <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 2:52:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] This Month in Northkeep!

I, unfortunately, will not be able to attend after all. I have a chiropractor's appointment at 9am and with my knee all bent out of shape too, I think I should avoid standing for periods of time.

Sadly,
Dervilia

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb