[Northkeep] Good News!!!

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri May 28 06:55:32 PDT 2010

Adalia very kindly emailed me the Laurel decision and then I got an official
email from one of the un-nameable heralds as well.  I'm very happy they let
me keep my cross.  And I was amused by their comment about the half circles,
since what I submitted was drawn by one of the Heraldic artists at 30th
year.  Now to find someone with an embroidery machine and a pattern for a
tortoise proper!!!

Mercedes
(whoain'tnoartist!!)