[Northkeep] Off topic Humor

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:53:06 PDT 2010

Sample Switchel uses a variation of that joke in "The Drunkard" at the
Spotlight. Guess I'm gonna have to get back to work soon and tell them I'm
ready to perform again. Too bad I have stagefright, eek! It's been soooo
long and now I'm nervous.

Tina
Bubbles rides again?

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> IF
> YOU MARRY AN OKLAHOMA
> GIRL…
> Three friends married women from different parts of the Midwest .
> The first man married a woman from Kansas . He asked her to do the
> dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third
> day, he
> came home to see a clean
> house and dishes washed and put away.
> The second
> man married a woman from Missouri . He expected his wife to do all the
> cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he
> didn't see
> any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he
> saw
> his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on
> the
> table.
> The third man married a girl from Oklahoma . He told his
> wife it was her job to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.He said
> the
> first day he didn't see anything, the second day he
> didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone
> down
> and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed
> enough
> that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

Any day above ground is a good day!