[Northkeep] A Message from Duchess Willow

Fred C Ross f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 13:54:15 PST 2010

Good Gentles:

Duchess Willow just called me (3:30 PM Monday) and Duke Jonathan just got out of recovery from his back surgery this afternoon and is doing well.  He had vertebrae fused in a couple of spots.  He will be in the hospital at least one night and she will be spending the night with him tonight in his room.  If his xrays and scans look good he will go home in the next couple of days  He is in the Tulsa Spinal Hospital but Her Grace did not indicate what room.  I think she is hoping he will take this time to rest and recouperate.

In service,

Roselynde d'Angleterre