[Northkeep] winterkingdom A and S

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:40:10 PST 2010

There will be a display area set aside at Winterkingdom for A and S items. This is a display only and will not be judged.As there is no judging there are no rules! So if you have or are working on something come share it! As always documentation is encouraged. I know I enjoy looking and reading about the A and S items when I go through a display or competition.Thank you so much again to the people of Nothkeep.
In service to Wolfstar,to Chemin Noir, to Northkeep and to The Dream,
Lady Eve Donald
Also side note we will be setting up a couple of days in December or January to work on site/feast tokens at my home. Stupid hernia has slowed me down so will ask for help this time and will post dates closer to time. Thank you.