[Northkeep] DVD player available

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Nov 22 07:09:07 PST 2010

I've looked through the archives and I'm not seeing this message.  Please forgive me if it has already hit the list and I am mistaken.

Ainar and I have bought ourselves a blue ray player as a mutual anniversary present and so we have a 3 disc APEX DVD player up for grabs.  It's not fancy but it works.  If there is anyone who is in need of such, please contact me OFFLIST at steldr at cox.net  If no one wants it I'm going to offer it to the local Freecycle community so speak up promptly, please.

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges